I recently watched 2 videos on public presentations, the first video i watched was called “TED’s secret to great public speaking” and it talks about what goes through  your mind when you are about to present and it explains in a very visual and detailed what you want people to listen to when you are presenting, the human brain is so complex but the visuals of the video make it easy to understand how we feel when we present, because according to Anderson every great presenter gets nervous and everyone has a different routine. I understand that good presentations require good presenters and for ANYONE to be a good presenter you cannot be shy or be scared to talk to others because as we saw the video he was getting nervous and that is when he messed up and threw away his chance at having a good presentation. I personally get nervous when talking in front of others but I eventually embrace it and keep on going with my presentation.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Exploring My Relationship with Oral Presentation by Tomas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.