,

Religion is something that has always been under scrutiny. It’s not really a current issue, or a recent issue I should say, but it’s definitely something that I think is worth talking about since it’s so controversial. Now, I’m not saying that I have the definitive answer because there isn’t one. And due to the complexity of the it and the sheer amount of things to talk about, I won’t be able to address everything. Really, all I would be doing is addressing a few parts that I think are important, mainly the choice of believing in a religion, because it is and should be a choice, as well as the relative minutia associated with religion. Being a Muslim, a lot of what I would be citing would be parts of Islam but through research I would do my best to try and find relevant examples in other religions as well. I’m still in the beginning stages of this, but I do feel strongly about it.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Religion and Controversy by Abdullah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.