The two videos I watched are located below and they are, a Ted Talk video with Chris Anderson and a good presentation bad presentation by Hussain Shafei. Anderson wants people to be comfortable that whatever you are saying your audience will listen if you are confident. That confidence comes from your voice your stance and especially your presentation. From the second video always come prepared never underestimate time speak loud if you know what you are talking about go for it. I get kind of nervous because I don’t like people judging me I was a thespian so I am used to people watching me preform but the thing about it is I sometimes find myself stuck which I don’t like but it happens.

Good presentation Bad presentation

Ted Talk

CC BY-SA 4.0 Oral presentation by Stardazia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.