The name of the two videos I watched where “TED’s secret to great public speaking” and

“Good and Bad Examples of Presentation”.  Anderson wanted viewres to understand in order to keep audience engaged you idea/point is very clear and show multiple perspectives. Some my annotations where  “My idea is worth sharing because its a social justice issue everyone should be informed” because if it’s a social justice issue people of the community need to create solutions and eventually people with more power see whats the people in the community had done and if it’s successful. I also commented that you need to be confident professional and punctual. Some things i understood from watching the video which illustrates good presentations and bad presentations, is to be confident know your idea and get your point out be professional keep your audience engaged. The thought of me presenting in front of teachers i’ve never met  doesn’t feel to good but it’s better than presenting in front of my teachers they will want more from me so that’s a plus that I don’t know who I will be presenting to. In seventh grade I had to do a research project and present a poster. That was my first oral presentations to the staff of the school I was super nervous because i didn’t practice enough.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My relation with oral presentations by Pablo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.