1. Grant 2 years ago

Good job pulling out the key evidence and details from the text. I also appreciated the topic that you chose, since many people do not realize the main issue or that there even was an issue to begin with. Another thing that I thought you did well was hoe you wrote an actual annotation for each piece highlighted to show your thinking instead of just highlighting. Keep up the good work!

2. Sejal 2 years ago

I think you picked a very important topic to research. You highlighted some key ideas and you found some great statistics. Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move campaign is especially relevant now due to the change of office. I think you also did a great job picking out the most impoartant details and not actually highlighting the entire article.

3. Zachary 2 years ago

Interesting annotations and article, Abdullah. I found your observations on the subject to be insightful. School lunch doesn’t sound like an interesting issue at first, but seeing you looking into it has given it a bit of interest.