The stressors that impact my day to day life are mostly situations in school, well at least for me. I tend to leave a whole lot of things for last minute which is not the best choice because when I have too much on my plate, I tend to just shut down.

Another sensor I encounter is my family, well mostly my mother. My mother has a right I would say to worry, and she does not trust me as much, so I understand, but she puts all this extra pressure on me to do more than I possibly can.

These stressors impact me more in the physical aspect, with my body I have noticed that when I have a situation like Senior Papers. I usually get a rash on my hands that I can not help until that day that was stressing me out is over. Learning wise I tend to shut down and just do nothing, which again usually comes back 100 times worse than it was before. It is a big awakening just because of the long term and future effects it can have on a person.

The best thing I would say is to be aware of your surroundings, to work on little things that can be stress relievers. It is important for your health; long-term effects can be really bad, this is why we should work on the problem as soon as possible. It is better to know you are not alone and go through life alone because the outcome can be difficult to bear when it comes up again.