the two videos i watched were Ted’s Secret to Great Public Speaking and Good & Bad Examples of Oral Presentation. Anderson wanted the viewers to know the exact steps or common steps all Ted talker presenters do in order to grab the audience’s attention, like I had said in the comments of this video basically Anderson is trying to do is get into the audience’s mind by giving ideal information that has the viewers question themselves and side with the presenter. What  learned from watching the second video of Good & Bad Examples of Oral Presentation wasn’t a lot considering I have seen these examples many times in the past. How I feel about presenting to a group of audiences at first it gets to me i tend to have a lot of nervousness before presenting, now i keep calm rehearse what i’m going to say and then I execute during presentation. Previous presentations has all gone as planned yet I tend to always lose track for a sec but at the end of the day I get it done.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Judging the Experts by Roberto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.