Live freely and believe in yourself. That has become my mott. I stand for the pursuing your freedom. Meaning that you should take your life by the ropes and grasp every opportunity that you discover. As you go through life, it’s important to know who you are. As long as you know who you are, you can pursue and achieve anything that crosses your mind. You only get one chance at high school, you only get one chance at athletics and there’s only one chance at life. With that, you must live your life to the fullest and live freely. Believe in yourself and magnificent things can occur. Your dreams are never to big. At the age of 14, I competed in Miss Michigan Teen USA. I was the youngest competitor out of 70 girls from across the Great Lakes state. I faced an abudant amount of doubt from my peers. I have faced bullying my entire life, especially on social media. However, I knew that I could not let my peers get the best of me. I ended up becoming the youngest to ever place as high as I did as I won first runner up. In making history, I developed a carefree attitude and found the strength to continue to live my life to the fullest no matter what obstacles that come my way. I stand for the pursuing of ones dream as you believe in yourself.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Living free by Alma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Faisal
    Faisal 2 months ago

Nice Man! GOOD JOB! You really persuaded me with this post. You changed my life.