- Looking myself in the eye for 30 seconds actually helps me think about how I am going to do my presentation.
- Looking into someone else’s eyes for 30 seconds allows me to see how easy it is for me to do eye contact with others.
- Speaking and looking into my eyes helps me see how much eye movement I am doing while actually talking.
- While doing the low power pose I didn’t really fell much of a difference in the sense of confidence.
- While doing a high power pose, I felt yet even more confident than I usually would.