- Looking myself in the eye for 30 seconds actually helps me think about how I am going to do my presentation.
- Looking into someone else’s eyes for 30 seconds allows me to see how easy it is for me to do eye contact with others.
- Speaking and looking into my eyes helps me see how much eye movement I am doing while actually talking.
- While doing the low power pose I didn’t really fell much of a difference in the sense of confidence.
- While doing a high power pose, I felt yet even more confident than I usually would.
#EthnicStudies #FREEMONTHIGH #FremontHigh #FREMONTHIGHSCHOOL #Geneticengineering #LRNG#Fremont #ShadowBoxes #Shakespear #Trump 2nextprez Animation Black Lives Matter BSGE change Climate Change Digital Storytelling drugs education family Fremont High Fremont High School happiness health Immigration Jamaica Kincaid LIfe Academy LifeAcademy LRNG Oakland OHS OHS Okemos okemos okemos high school okemoshighschool oral presentation Othello poetry Racism research scratch Shakespeare stress technology This I Believe TIB