,

Intro:As many know the all time favorite “Aladdin” movie that are made by Disney. Though, have you ever thought about where the “original” story came from? The supposed author of Aladdin was a man called Antoine Gallan. The original story didn’t have the funny genie that makes wishes come true but there is a genie that helps Aladdin save his town and become the king.

Script:

Here is the script

Storyboard:The act that are depicted in storyboards closely follow my scratch animation. Act 1 is showing how Aladdin goes on with his normal daily run and meets his father in law. He then meets a complete stranger who asks him to go on a mission. Aladdin either has to accept the challenge or deny it. Act 2a shows the original ending of Aladdin going on the quest and having the happy ending. While act 2b shows Aladdin denying the quest and getting killed by his own mother.

Animation:

CC BY-SA 4.0 “Aladdin”-remixed by Shantanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.