What do I stand for? An interesting and complex question to think about, especially considering how there are just so, so many issues today that deserve attention. From what I see, the link that connects them all is the necessity for educated and caring individuals to stand for them. I already wrote about the value of education in my This I Believe essay and audio work. However, a key missing component is just the need for people to care and take action. An education does no good when it is not put into good use. While I still need to solidify exactly what I will focus my writing on, these are some ideas that I care about and believe I would have a lot to write about.

CC BY-SA 4.0 What Do I Stand For? Brainstorming Post by Minnie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.