My seventh grade tech project was to make a new version of an already existing story  as well as making an alternate ending.  I was told to put that story onto this website, and that is what I am doing.

My script was extremely fun to make, as I was able to add to an existing story and write my own.  I absolutely love writing stories, this part was certainly my favorite of them  all.

This is a link to my script

I also had to make storyboards, which were rather enjoyable though the website kept glitching.

The actual animation took the longest time and it was difficult because I didn’t have access to my computer until the weekend, so it was a bad weekend.  If you would like to watch it, click the green flag then press the spacebar.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Trees and The Axe–Remixed by Andrew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.