My topic is women inequalities in sports, women getting mistreated when it comes to funding and support from the school districts. I had to record myself at least nine times and still didn’t get it all the way right or make it totally fluent. 

My oral presentation strengths were stating all my points in the given amount of time; my eye contact was there, for the most part. I just need to remember my hook by heart.  Body language was consistent and relaxed; I made sure the audience can stay focused on me. 

My oral presentation skills I needed to work on were pacing, projecting my volume and alternating my tone. It felt weird watching myself on the recording. It was like seeing and listening to another person. 

I think my confidence with oral presentation improved a lot because I saw what I did wrong and I saw what I could do without breaking a sweat and getting nervous.