My story includes a jealous wife who learns the hard way that curiosity definitely killed the cat…

I created an animation where the watcher gets to chose a moral decision for a classic fairytale. I chose the story of blue beard because I found it fun that it had such dire consequences. I ended up being able to really switch the ending in a way that you can tell there was a huge change to the story. I started by writing a script for all the characters that introduced them and gave them their lines. Next I made a storyboard, which is basically a comic strip that acts as a blue print for the final result. Finally I code the animation through scratch to later post it here. I put my process down below… enjoy 🙂

This is a link to my script…<-

Next is my story board:

Finally my animation:

CC BY-SA 4.0 Blue Beard Remixed by Fiona is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.