Many people believe that Trump should not be president because of his out of the box thinking and his quick temper but they are wrong.  He knows many things about being a leader as he is the leader of a giant business.  If he stays strong and commanding like he does in his business nothing can stand in his way.  He will do anything to get his way and will move anyone out of it to do so.  This is a very strong trait for a leader because it will push others to help him on decisions.

Trump is also a man who can make a deal.  All his life he has been in business and in that time he has struck hundreds of deals.  He has no problem making the right trade if it means a little loss.  Spotting a good opportunity will also be helpful and through all his experience there is nothing Trump knows how to do better.  He can run the government like a business, make laws for the better of the whole thing and take any opportunity necessary to gain.

Adding to our security is one of Trumps most wanted tasks.  He wants to take gangs off the streets and will do anything to do so.  His plan to legalize drugs will stop drug dealers because they will no longer need to sell to the under aged, making it only possible for over age people who want them to get them.  It will be much harder for gangs to bring in income because they would not be able to get it from drugs.  This would slow down and stop many gangs from getting weapons and taking away the threat.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Trump: a Great Man by Ronald is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Brian 3 months ago

I agree Sergio

2. Abigail 3 months ago

i agree with kary and sergio trump needs to get out my face him and his stupid self

3. krivera 3 months ago

I agree with you Sergio

4. Sergio 3 months ago

YEET I disagree >:0

5. Lina 3 months ago

Good topic, but grammar.

6. Aryan 3 months ago

Dear Ronald:

I am sad to say that I disagree with your article “Trump: a Great Man.” because of the many things Trump has done to people and this country. He has been heard talking about women in nasty ways, has not released tax returns (probably because he hasn’t payed them) and wants to deport Muslims due to the “risk” they impose to the country. Clearly, he has not been a great president and things have to be done in the oval office to prevent testings done by North Korea.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ He knows many things about being a leader as he is the leader of a giant business. ” I think this is absurd because a businessman and the president of the U.S are to completely different things. As the leader of a large company, Trump is used to making plans go the way he wants. As president he has two other branches of government that can box him out and the Constitution

I do not agree with you that Trump is a great man. One reason I say this is he is a selfish person that lies about his ties with Russia. Another reason I disagree with you is Trump is pro-life. It is the mother’s child, nobody else.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I am happy talking politics with someone I know that I can beat a debate at.

• Maisha 3 months ago

Don’t be sad to disagree with Ronald 🙂