My Scratch Animation was based on trying to teach lessons about patience. In it, a thirsty crow is looking for water, finds a pitcher, but cannot drink the tiny water that is in it. The crow then gets an idea and is able to successfully get the water to a drinkable height.I present the viewer with 2 choices. 1, the

I present the viewer with 2 choices. 1, the crow would drop pebbles in, and 2, the crow would try to break it open with rocks.

This project took me several hours to finish, mainly due to the crazy amount of actions the crow does to get the water to a drinkable height. I hope you enjoy my animation.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jmJro8CUxBpNfvw3QUDo7SRrDArHOfbjcwd_g0iNDRE/edit?usp=sharing

Storyboards:

Scratch Script:

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Crow and the Pitcher Remixed by Aoyan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.