,

what I feel about the ted talk and how it made me feel was kind of strange and deep. The reason why I felt this way is because the things she was talking about I could relate to and compare my own thoughts and feelings to when she start talking about the deaths of all the African American males and how still until this day people still lock they doors and windows etc…That really made me think and realize how people still judge and fear my kind (African American) just because of all the stereotypes that go around and that went around for years. The test made me feel good about myself the reason why is because I knew in y head I never had anything against white people or never treated anyone better than the other so when I got my test results back it showed me that I wasn’t racist or bias to anyone.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Reaction to the TED talk on Biases by Kemonjie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.