The topic of my 30 second hook was The impact of better police training on police brutality race. I was trying to present about my issue and give some facts also statistics about African American males and how low the percentages are in the U.S

I had to redo my recording 9 times before I uploaded the final one.

My strengths was that I remembered what I had to say like what my slides were about. Some skills I need to work on is me having better eye contact and I need to stop moving so much I need to sit still.

It felt good watching myself because I can see my bads and I can see my goods so I can work on things. My confidence got better because I am not that shy no more when it comes to talking in front of people

CC BY-SA 4.0 Presenting Your 30-Second Hook by Kenyon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.