,

Students have been attending school for quite a long time and they face stress at some point in their student life. Good grades only comes with good effort. Grades do not come as easy as it does for some people while it doesn’y for others. This situation is understandable due to the fact that hundreds of students are working day and night so they can be successful in school. Unfortunately, it is not as easy as it sounds and there are some ways to manage stress.

Don’t do all homework or projects all in same time. This is unhealthy and causes more stress. The better thing to do is to manage time and make sure to divide the time and work up into smaller chunks. Work can not only be accomplished appropriately in time, but also organized in a well, organized plan. Don’t procrastinate. This is extremely stressful and will not benefit. If projects/tasks are not given priority to first, they will end up piling up. Tasks are given daily and if not completed, there will be many incomplete and this is not the path to becoming a successful student. Therefore, be responsible and manage work as a mature student.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Managing School by Srewashi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Riddhi 2 years ago

Dear Srewashi,

I am glad that you understand the stress of students today and gave advice about it in “Managing School” because sometimes stress can be overwhelming and you end staying up until 2am working on an assignment.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “The better thing to do is to manage time and make sure to divide the time and work up into smaller chunks.” I think this is great advice because I mostly do my homework all at once without a break.

Another sentence that I liked was: “Don’t procrastinate.” This stood out for me because I am an expert in that. Most students from my school but of their homework until the day it is due.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time we had a project due and I put it of to the last minute and ended up doing a 4 hour marathon the day before it’s due.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you give good advice about school, which could help many other students.