,

One reason behind shakespeare being important today is because his language still exists in today and he was super intelligent said in video 1. He also helps people get together in school by working together to figure out othello. Also shakespeare helps everyone learn something new said in video 3. And his books and words can still change the world today like it did when he first made the plays. My reactions to the different presenters was that they all had different reasoning behind how they thought he mattered in today’s schooling and in the world period. All of the reasoning that they had , was supported by  good evidence. All of them made me think of the books 0n a whole different level and what his words and plays meant to us today.

The shakespeare play that I will be studying is Othello. My strategy for this play is to break down the play little by little so that I will get a better understanding of what is going on and I can understand the language clearly. Usually I identify a word I do know and try to figure out or look up words I don’t understand. With his plays I try to open my creativity when thinking.

I am confident with the strategy that I am using now because it helped me get far in the book and thats the method I use in my class. So i’m going to continue to use this strategy to tackle the play for the rest of the book.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dost Thou Matter by KeJahn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.