As we all know, the internet is an easy way to get information or play games and such  but sometimes you  don't realize that you could be a victim to identity theft or    cyber bullying. These things can happen to anyone without them knowing. All it takes is one post of personal information or one click of a pop-up add just because you    wanted to play a game or tell your friend  something. there are a few easy ways to      avoid this. For example you can click x on the pop up adds or have private accounts on social media or other websites. Another way you can stay safe while having fun on the internet is to go on your internet provider and do  safe search as well as get strong passwords that contain capitals, numbers, and even symbols. always make sure you are aware of what you are doing and stay alert to possible threats out there.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dangers of the online world by Matthew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.