I believe that cosmetic testing on animals is wrong. The animals are defenseless and countless studies have shown that not only is it excruciating physically but also mentally for the animals. There have been countless studies showing how testing on the animals causes them to have feelings of anxiety and depression, many of these animals then start hurting them selves in their cages. There are millions of animals killed every year by cosmetic companies often for unneeded testing. Not only is testing on animal extremely harmful to the animals, but also there are quicker, easier and cheaper ways to test cosmetics. Animal testing is unnecessary and more harmful then any good it does.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Cosmetic Testing by Hadley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Humaira 3 months ago

Dear Hadley:

I am astonished by your post, “Cosmetic testing,” because nobody talks about the cruel treatment of animals that cosmetic companies are committing.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “” I think this is because…

Another sentence that I read was ” There are millions of animals killed every year by cosmetic companies often for unneeded testing. Not only is testing on animal extremely harmful to the animals, but also there are quicker, easier and cheaper ways to test cosmetics.” This stood out for me because I did not know this. I thought that animals were only tested on I didn’t realize that meant death to many.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing is very interesting and gives many facts that many may miss.