I have been in the gym for about the last five years of my life. Going to exercise and to training makes a person different from others that are not in training. I know that many of the kids I have met in the gym are more mature than other kids in my school even when they are eight. They know when to listen and when to be quiet because in the gym every moment is a crucial learning part or a way to stay safe from any major injuries.

A gymnast also knows the feeling of winning something or learning something or just participating in something important. This gives them a goal and a drive. Afterwards in the real life they have goals set and they know how to fight for that achievement. The gymnasts worked to stay fit and eat healthy to make goals come true  and they know the purpose.

Finally they learn discipline because after years of listening they don’t talk when they weren’t supposed to and they work hard. In conclusion gymnasts see a purpose and they reach for it.

Photo by SupportPDX

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Benefits Of Exercise and Gymnastics by Madison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Elsie 5 months ago

Dear Madison:

I am made happy by your post, “The Benefits of Exercise and Gymnastics,” because it has a vivid, impressive tone to promote exercise. I am now more motivated to use that Y membership-

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Going to exercise and to training makes a person different from others that are not in training.” I think this is so true- people who a take sport professionally seem to always be super bright, confident, and amazing people. It was cool to find out that good exercise and health actually helps that.

2. Thalia 5 months ago

Dear Author,
    I really enjoyed this article because I never realized all the pros of gymnastics. I never knew that gymnastics can make someone more disciplined.
    One sentence that stood out to me was “This gives them a goal and a drive. Afterwards in the real life they have goals set and they know how to fight for that achievement.” This quote stood out because it shows how if you practice gymnastics, you can be more successful in your later life.
    Thank you for writing this article.

3. Yloni 5 months ago

Dear author,
    I am very happy about your article because of how from my experiences this is true.

One thing that stands out to me is how: “A gymnast also knows the feeling of winning something or learning something or just participating in something important. This gives them a goal and a drive.” I think this is very interesting because of how in movies and articles I have observed this to be true.
    I learned more about gymnasts mentality. However, I have a question the burns within. Are you a proffessional gymnasts?

Thank you for your writing.