Click here to see my video 

Click here to see my video

Click here to see my video

I feel good about what I recorded, I am getting use to the recording process because this is really all we have been doing for the the last two weeks. I think I am getting good at it.

I am very comfortable with inflection on my tone  and adjusting my voice for an presentation. You really have to get use to it because in life  or just in your school life you have to project your voice in so many different ways while you are reading. So when the oral presentation come you should be already prepared from all the practicing you have had.

The text excerpt I choose was Diary of a wimpy kid rodrick rules. Author Jeff Kinney.                 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Practicing tone and inflecting to make my voice engaging by Kenyon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.