Click here to see my 30-second hook: IMG_1115

The topic of my 30-second hook was about the percentage of students who skip school every day. I was trying to tell people why this might be important.

I recorded myself about 10 times to I got to my final one.

I was talking real low and I looked at the paper a lot and around me a lot. I used good eye contact. I need to talk louder and stop and stay in one place.I did not look like I knew what I was doing or talking about. It seemed like I was making these up for the top of my head.

I did not look like I knew what I was doing or talking about. It seemed like I was making these up for the top of my head.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why do youth skip school? by Athsia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Kevin 7 months ago

Dear Athsia,
    I agree with you that many kids skip school. I believe that adults should try finding new ways to make students go to school. I think many kids might not go to school because they might have to go to work. They might not want to learn or they might just not care about education. I believe they should get the education that they need because they could get homeschooled or they could try some other way. Without education they would not be able to have a successful career. For me I’d rather go to school so that i could have a better career.

2. Munshi 7 months ago

Dear Athsia:

I agree with your post, “hook your audience” because I agree with your statment about how lots of students skip school and this is not right. Your vedio was very good and good job hooook in g you your audience.