I care about free college education because without college my dreams of becoming a daycare owner may never be possible. This topic is very valid today because college tuition is extremely high and is just increasingly getting larger every year. If the cost of college wasn’t so high more people would attend college and follow their dreams to achieve their ultimate career goals. I would like know if the government is going try to do something about the cost of college or if institutions are trying out ways to decrease the prices. I found out on US News.com that two liberal arts colleges have decided to cut their prices in half for incoming freshman which I think it is a good start to decreasing the cost of college. It is extremely difficult for people to pay the for cost of college because teens do not have jobs that give them enough money to accumulate to pay tuition. Another thing is some families are able to sustain life at home but are not ready to just lay down thousands of dollars on college tuition. I think undergraduate degrees should be free because people wouldn’t have to worry about debt, loans or even scholarships. I do believe that graduate degrees should cost since you are trying to specialize in a certain area but undergraduate degrees should definitely be free. 

My Collaborators: Jasmine & Mary 

Article from: https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/17/colleges-plan-to-cut-tuition-by-nearly-half

CC BY-SA 4.0 I Stand For Free College for Undergraduates by Lauryn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.