WHAT IS HUMUJAMA

If you are wondering what in the world is humujama when you saw this post. Then you will find out in this post. Humujama is a group of 4 seventh grade friends. Who one day got bored at school so decided to make a name for their group, and Humujama was born. The members of HUMUJAMA believe one day that Humujama will be recognised by more than their class, and instead the whole world or at least Queens (the borough). They also want people to take Humujama seriously and not just 4 silly seventh graders who want to start a group.

MEMBERS & MASCOT

The four members of humujama chose their names to be confidential, so their code names are Prime Minister of Trees, Moo moo, Jademan, and Mr.Alabama. The mascot of humujama is the cow because it symbolises the number of members. A cow has 4 stomachs and there are four members. Also, one day when the members were in class they were learning they were asked to analyse a map so the Moo moo analysed the map by counting the cows. Another important character in humujama is SpongeBob because everybody loves Spongebob.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING

HUMUJAMA is now working on getting noticed they are doing this by building up their social media and, they also have their owned merch. Merch goes from clothes to pens and stickers. With the money they won’t spend it on their own needs but are going to use it to improve humujama also the will give a portion of the money to charity for kids to inspire them to do what they want to do, because YOLO.

Social Media (Click on the pictures to access page)

CC BY-SA 4.0 HUMUJAMA by Munshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Vasha 3 months ago

Dear Munshi,
    This piece is hilarious yet very serious at same time showing how youth is underestimated and how you took something so small and made it in to a business which is very inspiring. As sentence that stood out to me was “With the money they won’t spend it on their own needs but are going to use it to improve humujama also the will give a portion of the money to charity for kids to inspire them to do what they want to do, because YOLO.” because it shows how kids still have good intentions while selling things. I look forward to updates on this blooming business.

2. Kyle 3 months ago

Dear Munshi:
    Your post “Humujama” was very amusing. You and three other people took a simple joke, and expanded it into something much bigger. A sentence that stood out for me was when you wrote “With the money they won’t spend it on their own needs but are going to use it to improve humujama also the will give a portion of the money to charity for kids to inspire them to do what they want to do”. You are thinking of people that aren’t taken seriously, and you are trying to turn their ideas into realities. It is important for this to happen because children need to understand that with determination, they can do anything.

3. Author
    Munshi 3 months ago

they cost 2 prices $12 for a very soft one and $8-10 for a`basic.

4. Dominic 3 months ago

Munshi, this is very good except you need to fix your grammar and spelling. Can I have a free T-Shirt????:)

5. Lidia 3 months ago

Dear Munshi :

I am very amused with your post “Humujama,” because it shows how people of all ages can be creative and find such an interest in making a group fun and exciting.One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “They also want people to take Humujama seriously and not just 4 silly seventh graders who want to start a group.” I think this is important because it shows how these group of friends are very happy and want there group to be more than that. Another sentence that stood out was: “With the money they won’t spend it on their own needs but are going to use it to improve humujama also the will give a portion of the money to charity for kids to inspire them to do what they want to do, because YOLO.” This stood out for me because it shows that people can have a good intention.Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I decided to make a group that was fun interesting and trying to help others. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you and your group are very creative.

6. Aoyan 3 months ago

OMG Munshi how did you do this? You have so much social media, AND A MERCHANDISE WEBISTE. Although, why is it so expensive? But other than that it is amazing.