“Over the bridge, with sunlight through the girders making a constant flicker upon the moving cars, with the city rising up across the river in white heaps and sugar lumps all built with a wish out for non-olfactory money. The city has seen for the first time, in its first wild promise of all the mystery and the beauty in the world. (63)” With no doubt, New York City is the most extravagant city all throughout the world. They see the beautiful city, full of possibilities and dreams. Unlike other cities, NYC had prospered from the hard work of the people, and not from the money filled with corruption and greed.

New York. We see it everywhere: we see it in movies, magazines, the television, and on the news. If you’ve never been there, you’re missing out on a large adventure of your life. You surely should want to visit the city as it is like none other. There’s something so ravishing and stirring about being in the Big Apple; it is a feeling like no other

Whenever or wherever you are in the city, it will always surprise you! New York is so diverse that you will always find people with different races, backgrounds, religions, and ethnicities. You won’t ever feel left out. There is a variety of food and pizza of course!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Greatest City in the World! by Maisha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Farah 7 months ago

Dear Mochi :3,

I am excited by your post “Greatest City in the World!,” because of your great interest in New York. I will maybe visit New York someday. It seems exciting!
    I loved the way that you used pizza. This sounds silly but it relates to everyone and that is amazing. You should continue writing about topics like this because you are great at it! Something else that was cool was the way that you quoted someone else but showed how it connected to your life. You used significance and synthesis and that was really awesome!
    -Farah