Coal Factories vs Waterways

I care about any issues that involve water because without it no one can survive. I came to the conclusion that water is important to me when I was thinking to myself what do I need to survive and water is the second thing one that survive list. While reading articles about water pollution i have came to find out that coal power plants is a big reason why America’s waterways are so polluted. These coal power plant factories dump chemicals created from there product in waterways because that is cheaper than send the by product to a to a eco-friendly recycling plant where the chemical can be taken care off without harming the environment .These chemical that factories are releasing into the water kill millions of fish, increases water temperature, and disrupt the whole ecosystem. I would like to research and better understand water polluted water would do to humans. It kills millions of fish lives a year so what can the effects be if humans drank the polluted water. If human start to die from the polluted water do you think that that’s enough to push coal factories to make a change in their harmful ways

CC BY-SA 4.0 Coal Factories vs Waterways by Quan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Onyu 7 months ago

I strongly agree with your point that water is very important in our daily lives. I also think that water pollution is an issue that we all should care about. If we don’t care about water pollution, there will be no other similar liquid to replace water.

2. Dinakar 7 months ago

This is a great point and a very important issue that is harming our society. It is important for us as a community to work together to be able to end this problem. I think we can find away if we all make a difference one at a time. I really agree with you though. Strong argument and great points. Try incorporating a little more evidence though!

3. Eric 7 months ago

I think you are definitely right about how water is something that matters. However, I don’t think that people drinking the polluted water will affect the companies. They don’t care about the people, they just care about profits. This is a big problem, especially with a president who wants more coal mining in America.