Pollution is a big problem today that is slowly getting worse. Pollution not only is ruining the Earth but it also killing tons and tons of innocent animals that are inhabiting many different environments. People are taking strides towards limiting the use of gas and other pollutants but people are still littering and throwing trash into the seas which is causing the fish and other wildlife to be caught in the trash causing them to suffocate and die. Not only is trash a problem but certain oils and gases are being dumped into the seas as well which are causing animals to die in insurmountable numbers. The World Wildlife Fund or WWF are taking large strides towards eliminating waste in the Galapagos Islands to create a suitable environment for animals. If we want to conserve the Earth for its beautiful qualities, everyone not just the WWF needs to take bigger strides towards limiting the use of pollutants and by reducing the amount of litter that is piling up in these habitats.

“Pollution.” WWF. World Wildlife Fund, n.d. Web. 08 May 2017.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Pollution by Tuan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Riddhi 7 months ago

Dear Tuan:

I was interested in your post “Pollution” because I know that it is a huge problem that impacts both people an animals.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Pollution not only is ruining the Earth but it also killing tons and tons of innocent animals that are inhabiting many different environments.” I think this is important because sea animals are dying because of all the pollution in the sea.

Another sentence that I liked was: “The World Wildlife Fund or WWF are taking large strides towards eliminating waste in the Galapagos Islands to create a suitable environment for animals.” This stood out for me because it is nice to know that people are taking steps to prevent pollution. Hopefully pollution will decrease and animals will stop dying.

I agree with you that pollution is a serious topic. Pollution won’t only affect the animals but will also affect us. Air pollution can cause lung problems.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this is a big issue that need to be stopped.

2. Grant 7 months ago

Tuan,
    Good Work! I also agree that pollution is a huge issue today, I am really happy that you are writing about this and bringing it into the light. Not many people are not aware of this issue and I think that it is up to us to keep reminding others of the repercussions to some of their actions. Good Job!

3. Yuliana 7 months ago

Dear Tuan,
    Your post on pollution is very interesting. The problem of pollution has been mentioned many times but now it seems as if it’s not an important deal. Pollution is important not only to us but animals. If we don’t take actions to reduce pollution many species may be wiped out. In my opinion I think we should inform people from all around how we can reduce pollution. Many actions can be taken to solve this issue. I really like how you included WWF trying to help clean the Galapagos Island. Thank you for you post it was interesting to read about pollution and actions that are currently being taken.