I stand for equality for every race.In a society right now we are not diverse as we can be. An example would be the police officer killing a black teen in Texas. In the state of Texas there has been over 300 killings of people by police. At least 10 people have been under the age of 18. There wasn’t any point to use a gun on that teen. The teen was in the passage seat of the car and got shot by the police. He didn’t do anything wrong. But I am glad that the policeman went into trail and got charged with murder. I am glad that the government is trying to do more against this police shooting. One day this will be all figured out but for now we are still in the process of doing what is right.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Equality by Jordan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.