Amazing, describes the winter scene

All fluffy and white, and so serene

When snow would pile up, and blizzards blast

For children to play and laugh after it passed

Oh Winter, you were not long at all

Your length is laughable unlike spring or fall

Next year come back, and come for awhile

I want to see the ground covered in snow for miles

CC BY-SA 4.0 Winter by Pavan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Fay 3 months ago

Dear Pavan:

I found your poem, “Winter,” really sweet because even though I’m ready for the summer, this poem reminds me of all the warm fuzzy feelings of winter.

One part of your poem that stands out for me is where you say, “Your length is laughable unlike spring or fall,” because I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say. Winter, despite being the coldest season, also happens to be the merriest and warmest season. I guess winter is so much fun that it seems to past faster than the other seasons.

Usually I write poems that make are more emotional and less environmental so i’m glad to be reading a poem that makes me feel merry inside although it is spring.

Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next. Please write more heartwarming poems!

2. Tommy LEE Jones 4 months ago

Fine dialect