Ozzy’s kabob is a family owned middle eastern restaurant that always treats their customers with the utmost respect. The Chicken and the Chicken with Hummus is always delicious, and the kabobs are the best around. I always bring friends, and they’re always happy with Ozzy’s service and their food. Their menu has everything from soups and salads to beef and lamb, and every tastes like it is from the middle east. There special is there Moes special which is chicken strips marinated in garlic, lemon, and Ozzy’s blend of herbs. Their soup is the best soup that I have ever had in my entire life, every time I’m sick, I get their chicken noodle soup, and I feel so much better.

The waiters at Ozzy’s are always polite and will always be there when you need them to be. I know it is their job to do that, but they go above and beyond with their attitude and always greeting people at the door when they come in and always telling them to have a nice day when they leave. Their attitude is one of the big reasons that I just keep going back. Their food is always prepared right just the way that you ask for it and it will get to you at a reasonable time. I think that their prices are very reasonable for what you buy because you could get the moe’s chicken for 11.99 and their soup is anywhere from 2.99 to 6.99 depending on what soup you get and what size. The amount of food you get and the taste of the food is worth the price, I have never had better hummus anywhere, and if you go I suggest you get the chicken and hummus because it is the most amazing chicken it tastes homemade.

In the restaurant, they play very nice middle eastern music that makes you feel like you are in the middle east at times. When you look around you, feel like you are in a very nice place that you can go with your family or friends and have a nice meal. From the moment you walk into Ozzy’s to the moment you leave, you feel very welcome, and they make you feel like you belong. The lighting is always right, and it never gets too loud. The seats are very comfortable so you can eat your food without shifting in your seat trying to relax. The only problem I have is that the lights are low to the table so you can hit your head if you are too all and lean over the table. The colors and decoration go perfectly with the middle eastern theme, and they match the tables.

Ozzy’s kabob is always clean; I don’t think there has ever been a time that I have eaten here and thought that it was a dirty place. The bathrooms are pretty clean sometimes there is a paper towel on the floor but not often. They clean up after people are gone pretty quickly and make sure that where those people just ate is spotless. The floors are very clean for a restaurant and under the table is very clean. It has to be one of the cleaner places I have eaten. Overall Ozzy’s kabob is a great place to eat with family and friends and has the best middle eastern food around that is why I suggest Ozzy’s Kabob to everyone.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Ozzy’s Kabob by Andre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ryan 3 months ago

hey Andre,
    I have never been to Ozzy’s kabob bu reading this makes me want to try it. I love food and am willing to try anything. It sounds family friendly and nice

2. Zachary 3 months ago

Andre,

I must agree with your analysis of Ozzy’s. It’s one of the best dining experiences one can find in Okemos, and the staff are fantastic. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this wonderful place.

3. Kaha 4 months ago

Andre, your review is outstanding! I am a huge fan of middle eastern food so i am definitely considering trying Ozzy’s Kabob. The description of the food had me reminiscing on all the times i have had arab food.

4. Jason 4 months ago

Andre,
    I enjoyed reading your review and I’m now considering taking my mother to Ozzy’s for mothers day. The food you described sounds delicious and much more tasteful than another ham and cheese sandwich. The only thing I would have liked to know is how crowded it was when you went there.

5. Celene 4 months ago

I can completely agree with you on everything you said my parents love Ozzy’s thats our go too when we are sick of everything else. They always know how to make you feel comfortable and its like you’re at home almost. The food never disappoints us and its just a good environment to be in overall.

6. Maddie 4 months ago

Dear Andre,

I need to find the nearest one near me right away! It sounds like such a nice, family friendly place to eat. I no longer need to read any reviews on Yelp, you have me sold!