Devil’s Wake,

The novel that I am reading is Devil’s Wake. This novel is about an apocalypse around earth. This Apocalypse starts by an infection and once they get it then they turn into creatures. They turn really deadly. The main characters are Terry and Kendra and they are stuck in the U.S. around really deadly creatures and they have to work together to get out of there and to get to safety. They end up finding a safehouse for now but there is no food or water or any electricity. They are surrounded by those creatures. I can relate to this because sometimes I have to work together as a group to accomplish something.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Devil’s Wake by Kevin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Maddie 8 months ago

Dear Kevin,

Man, oh, man! Does this book sound interesting or what! I’m definitely going to have to check this one out the next time I visit my public library. For sure the next read on my list.