In this 27-second video, I’m giving you a reason to be interested in my research on mentorship programs for high school dropouts. I give you the numbers on the extremely large dropout rates in the United States.

I recorded this clip a couple of times. I wanted to I make great eye contact and pause in the areas that I needed to get my point across. I feel I could work more on my volume and better pronunciation of my words. My body language was a bit stiff but I think it was because I was recording against the wall.

Watching myself I was very bored and I zoned out on some of the words I was saying. My confidence is there. I just need to bring my interest in inequality back.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why do we need mentorship programs for high school dropouts? by Aleah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.