I see a black man holding up a sign that says, “Hands up don’t shoot”.

I think this image is about the police to think twice about shooting. I agree with him because the police have been shooting people who doesn’t even have a gun but a knife or something that can really harm you. The evidence I have is the Black Lives Matter movement where police officers have shot black men down for looking suspicious and having a knife when they could’ve tasered them instead of shooting.

I see black men holding up signs.

In this image I believe that people are afraid for their lives because many black people are being killed by the police. The evidence I have is the same as I stated for the last image. I am trying to communicate to my audience that we need to move past racism and the idea of white on black crime.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Black Lives Matter by Kmahjanay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.