- Ted secret to great public speaking and good and bad example of presentation
- Anderson want the views to become a great speaker is to transfer into a listener’s mind. For whatever your topic is you need to make sure you speak in a way the resonates with everyone.
- Read from the screen are things you don’t want to do on your presentation, and speak loud and have eye contact are the main things for your presentation.
- It make me feel scared or nervous
- The experiences I have doing my oral presentation I was really nervous and sometime i forgot what to say.
My Oral Presentation by Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.