- Tom Sawyer and Huck join their friends in a ‘robbers gang’.
- Huck doesn’t feel comfortable with the way the widow is raising him.
- Huck and Sawyer are foils of each other
- Pap is explained to be Huck’s alcoholic father.
Comments and Questions
- Could the fact that Huck wants to go to hell foreshadow something?
- The way the main character mentions the author gives an interesting aspect to how the story is told.
- Why does Huck have a hard time with faith?
- “I reckoned he believed in the A-rabs and the elephants, but as for me, I think different,”(26 Twain).