On the first image I feel like people are being oppressed by the police without thoroughly investigated or approached I feel like they assume that are dangerous and just start shooting that is why people have to come out and let police officers and law enforcement know that not all color of people try to attack police officers. They are demanding to be treated more like humans.
On the second poster I sense a strong feeling of people getting used to be oppressed and they are just use seeing their family or friends life being taken away with no reason maybe because of the color of their skin or where they from. In this picture there is a strong message that is provided for the oppressors to know what it feels like to be targeted.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Argument is Everywhere by Marlini is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.