I feel a little embarrassed when I was suppose to record myself saying specific phrases and now having to upload them. I feel self-concise about my voice, but I think I did a good job. For the first audio recording, we had to repeat the sentence “I wish I could go there” and give different inflection for each words. I felt I was rushing when I recorded the piece, but I think I did good with it. The second recording was using different tones with the sentence “that was so fun”. I had to do it 5 times, and in an order of anger, joy, disgust, boredom and sarcasm. I felt like most of them sounded similar to each other except for joy, so I had to record a few times to get them to sound different from one another. The last recording was for it to be a 30 second recording of anything I wanted, and I chose to read a story from Quotev called Prince x Servant by PsycHOTic. I decided to pick this because I am currently reading it online. I felt the most comfortable reading this one because I’m really far into the book and knew in my head what the voices would sound like.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Oral Presentation for Tone and Inflection by Mariah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.