1.The two videos that I watched were

“TED’s secret to great public speaking” and Good and Bad Examples of Presentation.

2.Something I understood about Ted’s great public speaking was that great speakers always have an idea. The idea should that you feel most strong on should be the idea that you harp on throughout your speech and that’ll get into whoever’s mind your speaking too. After that you should tell them pieces of the idea to keep the audience interested.

1. I learned that from the Good and bad presentations that its really how you present yourself and how confident you seem to be in your play. Also it explains how you should give your audience attention and keep your eye contact with them so that they won’t lose the attention with you. The last thing it talked about was not reading something straight off of the screen when you are presenting something.

2. The thought of presenting in front of people doesn’t bother me because I’ve been presenting in front of people since I was in middle school the only thing that would make me nervous about presenting is not studying my piece before doing a presentation.

3. My grandmother is a big religious person and when I was younger I would have to present talks or read the Bible in front of hundreds of people and having this experience helped me in fears of saying things in front of huge crowds.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Good And bad presentation by KeJahn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.