The stressors that impact myself on the daily are my nerves, clinging assignments together, life inside and outside of school, daughters duties, practices, and timing everything.Yes, these stressors have been impacting my emotions and learning by my eating habits, no sleep, trying to keep everything together, time management, and being able to focus.What was interesting about what I found out about stress is how it affects a person in many ways through body and emotions. Not only that, but how it makes people do different things that can harm oneself.It might be important to find a healthy way to deal with stress because by doing so, you can control it and get by. You can use it as an advantage to keep pushing forward and remember the ending results of you managing stress.

Photo by gruntzooki

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stressors and Their Impacts by Agnes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.