1. From the David Tennant video he says that we still use Shakespeare because it’s a huge impact in today’s world such as the phrases and words that Shakespeare came up with. And in the “Why Study Shakespeare Today?” video the women says that another reason we use Shakespeare today is because it’s a different way of giving students and youth to talk about issues such as racism and relationships because Shakespeare hit all the issues throughout many of his plays. My reaction to this is basically thats all true from the little Shakespeare I did read. Because in the Othello book I read it by Shakespeare , it had racism in it , relationship problems , deaths and more issues, at that these are issues that we still deal with today .
  2. The Shakespeare play I’m studying is Othello. Trying to understand this play I use Shakespeare Made Easy , and I got help from my teacher with certain words that I couldn’t figure out. I’ll also keep reading the play if I don’t know something to see if i can figure out the part I don’t know by reading on.
  3. So far working with the “Othello” play I feel very confident with reading and understanding this play because I know the characters now and the traits of the character . And what also made me more confident about this reading this play is that I actually like this play and want to learn more about the shakespeare way of speaking.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter? by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.