Hello everybody! I’m Lizet Hernandez and I am uploading three videos of me saying a phrase with different tones, for my English class. When I was recording myself I felt a bit insecure because I don’t like the way I sound when I’m being recorded. ALthough, that did not stop me from doing what I had to do. It was uncomfortable because lots of students were around me and I felt shy to do it. So I decided to lock myself in a room and started to practice on my own before recording. By practicing consistently I am more confident that I am more comfortable in giving a presentation. In my life I have had to do many presentations and the majority were people that I did not know. This exercise helped me by playing around with the tones I can make. The last recording which I had to do was to read a passage from any article, book, magazine etc. I picked one of my favorite books which is The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins.  In this excerpt is basically the description on a couple on the other side of the train tracks.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Practicing adjusting tones. by Ruby is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.