- The first video I watched was Good & Bad Examples of Oral Presentation(https://nowcomment.com/documents/76695) then I watched TED’s Secret to Great Public Speaking(https://nowcomment.com/documents/76698).
- Anderson wants his viewers to understand is a good public speaker is about having a good idea that people can take from. Don’t try to have many different topics, just use one topic and add more and more to it.
- You have to dress formal and talk to your audience and give eye contact. You don’t want to have your phone on just in case somebody calls.
- I do get shy when talking in front of a group of people and it really gets to me but I take my time and I push through it.
- In my english class We do many things with recordings, so I got used to standing in front of people and talking
Good and bad Examples of Presentation by <a href="https://www.youthvoices.live/byline/athsia-ramsey/" rel="tag">Athsia Ramsey</a> is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.