I chose the play, Othello. I chose act.1 scene.3 and lines 276 to 286.

I chose the character, Othello.

I learned that it’s not easy trying to read something and sound a certain way when I’m talking, at that when I’m speaking a whole different way as would Shakespeare. It’s even harder because it’s kind of hard to understand, but as I kept rehearsing and the wording got more understandable to where I could add my own tone, inflection, volume and pacing to it.

As I was performing, I notice that Othello was the more loving type, and he really cared for Desdemona (his wife) more than anything. I noticed that when he talk his emotion seems to change throughout lines as if he was mad but at the same time, he seems to be talking proudly of his Desdemona. He seems like a loving and serious type of person.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Othello: Loving and Serious by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.