1. As I was making the out this scene I would ask myself does this look how it would sound and does it set the mood like it would set a mood if you were reading it.
  2. I learned about myself that I’m probably not the best artist but I also learned how to put it together and think like the book when I was making out a scene from the book. So overall I learned that descriptions and details from the book is important when you are trying to make the play out into a live little scene.
  3. In this scene from “Othello” , from the midway point of the book , Othello and desdemona had just had a friendly talk. And in this scene that  created its shows Desdemona and Her Husband Othello leaving for dinner and as they were leaving Desdemona dropped the handkerchief that Othello got from his mother that was handmade by her in South Africa. Which will change the whole mood of the book and start a whole new problem between everybody in this book.

CC BY-SA 4.0 “Making” Your Own Shakespeare Adaptation by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.