Some reasons why Shakespeare is still studied in schools today is so the students could learn how English was used back then. They also studding it because english use to be more harder than english right now. In the video “Why Study Shakespeare Today?” In the video she talks about how english was used back then with Shakespeare. My reactions to the the different videos was that Shakespeare could change people by using old english.

Currently a Shakespeare play i’m doing right now is Othello. My strategies for this play is to try to memorize the words in real english so I could plug them in and understand the play better.

I’m very confident working with working with language now, at the beginning of the play I was having trouble understanding it. Once we started to watch the movie I started to understand the language.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shakespeare, Dost Thou Matter? by MIguel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.