• The two videos I watched were presented by, Chris Anderson and Hussain Shafei. Anderson gave key points like, keeping a man topic throughout the presentation as well as having entertaining ways to present. There is a well, thought out point in the presentation, which I found very true. Using diagrams, pictures and videos throughout the presentation helps people have that “ahhh” moment, which allows the presenter to know they understand. I understood that the bad ways to present are very common in high schools, well I could reflect myself with a lot of bad ways. It also helped me see how it looks, so next time I present, I will be cautious about what I do. I now have a clear understanding of a good way to present. It makes me feel nauseous, like as if there were millions of bees in my stomach. In my mind I picture my self about to present and I imagine myself failing which is kindof sad, but once I present and don’t do so bad I have confidence for next time. I have presented to my class a portion of the book “Native Son”, we had to memorise a paragraph or so. I was so terrified that I would mess up, I was sure that I would. After presenting, I didn’t do as bad as I thought, I did pretty well. I cant lie though, my stomach was turning so much I thought something was going to go bad, what a sigh of relief once I was done.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Good/Bad Presentation skills! by Natalie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.