When I was reading the lyrics you can tell the writer has been through alot with someone they love.  The song makes me think of hardships that happen in many people’s lives. The song is relatable and the words make you think about your own life. Going back reading the lyrics again you learn that the writer I can see that the writer is actually referring to the world or maybe even the government.  When he says “ Take back your words, take back your lands.  Take back your heart, take back your pride.Don’t got to run, don’t got to hide.Revolution.” I think the writer is trying to express how if we don’t stand up for something we will fail. Truthfully I like the lyrics because they are empowering and help give people an idea of what is going on behind our backs.  The song is trying to speak truth to open eyes to whoever will listen.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Argument is Everywhere – Music by Rayondre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.